- Enjoy a scenic transfer to the Köprülü Canyon National Park
- Raft the rapids of the Köprüçay River and enjoy lunch
- Admire the dramatic scenery of the Köprülü Canyon
- See the Roman stone bridge of Oluk
Sit back and relax on the 57 mile (95 kilometer) scenic drive from Antalya to Köprülü Canyon National Park where up to 7,000 people can raft on the river at the same time during the summer months.
Upon arrival, you will be fully equipped by your rafting guide and given a safety briefing to help you through the day. No previous experience is needed and no swimming ability is required. Even children (6-12 years old), accompanied by their parents, can join this family ride.
Then head out onto the waters of the Köprüçay River to raft the rapids of the 8.5-mile (14-kilometer) canyon, where the 2nd-century Oluk Bridge towers 88 feet (27 meters) high, lending even more drama to the backdrop of your rafting adventure.
• Professional river guides
• Rafting equipment
What's Not Included:
• Photos and videos
Once booking is done. It is non refundable.