|Tour Option||Transfer Option||Tour Date||Adult||
3 - 12 Yrs Child
0 - 3 Yrs Infant
After meeting your guide at departure point for your tour, climb aboard your luxury coach and head to the Asian Continent.
BEYLERBEYI PALACE: Summer residence of Sultans, is located at Beylerbeyi neighborhood on the Asian shore of Bosphorus. It was ordered by Sultan Abdulaziz and built between 1861-1865 by head Architects Sarkis Balyan and Agop Balyan, Imperial Architects of Armenian origins, in French neo-baroque style with a traditional ottoman house plan.
ÇAMLICA HILL: Cross ‘’July 15th Martyrs' Bridge’’ (Bosphorus Bridge) connecting two continents. Visit Çaml?ca, the highest point in Istanbul at 265m above sea level situated on the Asian part of the city. Enjoy the fantastic scenery and relax over Turkish coffee. After the tour we visit touristic shop
TOMBS OF THE SULTANS: Admire the final resting-place of 5 Sultans and 142 members of the Ottoman dynasty.
HAGIA SOPHIA: The Church of holy wisdom, which was constructed in the 6th century after Christmas by Emperor Justinian and turned into a mosque in the Ottoman era, then Ataturk turned it into a museum
GRAND COVERED BAZAAR: Visit the oldest and biggest covered market in the world and discover 65 streets and more than 4000 shops containing all kinds of everything. Group will have some free time. After the tour we visit touristic shop
From Centrally located Istanbul hotels. For each Hotel there is a fixed departure time. We only have pick up service from hotels and apartments (levent, sisli, osmanbey, harbiye, taksim, ortakoy, findikli, karakoy, tepebasi, sirkeci, sultanahmet, kadirga, beyazit, laleli, aksaray, yenikapi, findikzade, topkapi, sutluce)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Fees
- Local taxes
What's not Included
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for participants with walking difficulties
- Beylerbeyi Palace is closed on Mondays
- Touring without a guide, photography and video recording are not allowed inside Beylerbeyi Palace
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates all year round except 1st May
- Hagia Sophia is closed on Monday. Replaced with underground Basilica Cistern
- During religious holidays and Sunday Grand Bazaar will be closed
- you will be notified of your departure time after we have received your reservation
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Taksim Square
Departure Time: Approximately 9:30 am
Return Details: Returns to the hotel at approximately 6:30pm
Duration: Approximately 9 hours
Once booking is done. It is non refundable.