After meeting your guide at departure point for half day afternoon tour, climb aboard your luxury coach and head to the Sultanahmet.
TOMBS OF THE SULTANS: Admire the final resting-place of 5 Sultans and 142 members of the Ottoman dynasty.
HAGIA SOPHIA: The Church of holy wisdom, which was constructed in the 6th century after Christmas by Emperor Justinian and turned into a mosque in the Ottoman era, then Ataturk turned it into a museum
GRAND COVERED BAZAAR: Visit the oldest and biggest covered market in the world and discover 65 streets and more than 4000 shops containing all kinds of everything. Group will have some free time.
Shopping: We visit touristic shop
From Centrally located Istanbul hotels. For each Hotel there is a fixed departure time. We only have pick up service from hotels and apartments (levent, sisli, osmanbey, harbiye, taksim, ortakoy, findikli, karakoy, tepebasi, sirkeci, sultanahmet, kadirga, beyazit, laleli, aksaray, yenikapi, findikzade, topkapi, sutluce)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Fees
- Local taxes
What's not Included
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for participants with walking difficulties
- Hagia Sophia is closed on Monday. Replaced with underground Basilica Cistern.
- During religious holidays and Sunday Grand Bazaar will be closed.
- Operates all year round except 1st May
- you will be notified of your departure time after we have
received your reservation
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Taksim Square
Departure Time: Approximately 2:00 am
Return Details: Returns to the hotel at approximately 6:00pm
Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Once booking is done. It is non refundable.