After meeting your guide at departure point for your tour, climb aboard your luxury coach and head to the Asian Continent.
BEYLERBEYI PALACE: Summer residence of Sultans, is located at Beylerbeyi neighborhood on the Asian shore of Bosphorus. It was ordered by Sultan Abdulaziz and built between 1861-1865 by head Architects Sarkis Balyan and Agop Balyan, Imperial Architects of Armenian origins, in French neo-baroque style with a traditional ottoman house plan.
ÇAMLICA HILL: Cross ‘’July 15th Martyrs' Bridge’’ (Bosphorus Bridge) connecting two continents. Visit Çaml?ca, the highest point in Istanbul at 265m above sea level situated on the Asian part of the city. Enjoy the fantastic scenery and relax over Turkish coffee. After the tour we visit touristic shop
From Centrally located Istanbul hotels. For each Hotel there is a fixed departure time. We only have pick up service from hotels and apartments (levent, sisli, osmanbey, harbiye, taksim, ortakoy, findikli, karakoy, tepebasi, sirkeci, sultanahmet, kadirga, beyazit, laleli, aksaray, yenikapi, findikzade, topkapi, sutluce)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Fees
- Local taxes
What's not included
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for participants with walking difficulties
- Beylerbeyi Palace is closed on Mondays
- Touring without a guide, photography and video recording are not allowed inside Beylerbeyi Palace
- Operates all year round except 1st May
- you will be notified of your departure time after we have received your reservation
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Taksim Square
Departure Time: Approximately 9:30 am
Return Details: Returns to the hotel at approximately 1:30pm
Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Once booking is done. It is non refundable.