After meeting your guide at departure
point for your tour, climb aboard your luxury coach and head to the port for
THE GOLDEN HORN: A Natural horn-shaped bay, dividing the European side of Istanbul into two. Historic wooden houses, churches, synagogues, mosques and remains of the Roman Wall will be viewed from the cruise.
BOSPHORUS CRUISE: Enjoy the world's only cruise between two continents. Panoramic views of charming towns with traditional wooden. Ottoman houses, palaces, castles along the European and Asian shores of the Bosphorus strait. If you're lucky you might even see some dolphins.
BLACK SEA: Enjoy view of Black Sea from the Bosphorus.
ANADOLU KAVA?I (Break Point) Fishing Village: Enjoy the gorgeous village style on the Asian side of Istanbul where you can feel the peaceful life of village.
FROM THE SEA: Europe & Asia Side, Maiden’s Tower, Dolmabahce Palace, Beylerbeyi Palace, Rumeli Fortress, July 15th Martyrs’s Bridge, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge.After the tour we visit touristic shop
- The Golden Horn Cruise
- Bosphorus Strait Sightseeing Cruise
- Black Sea
- Anadolu Kavagi (Fishing Village)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Cruise ticket
- Local taxes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates all year round except 1st May
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- you will be notified of your departure time after we have received your reservation
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Balat
Departure Time: Approximately 2:00 pm
Return Details: Returns to the hotel at approximately 6:00pm
Duration: Approximately 4 hours
Once booking is done. It is non refundable.