After meeting your guide at departure
point for your tour, climb aboard your luxury coach and head to the Sapanca
trip. After crossing the BOSPHORUS BRIDGE we visit MASUK?YE area with its famous
forests and waterfalls then we visit Zoo in the area
then after having lunch we visit SAPANCA lake in SAKARYA city and it
is considered as one of the most beautiful places in the Asian side of Turkey,
and in winter season we visit KARTEPE HILL to enjoy the
amazing landscape of the area and snow games. We visit shopping mall in
Istanbul City and Turkish delight and honey shops.
From Centrally located Istanbul hotels. For each Hotel there is a fixed departure time. We only have pick up service from hotels and apartments (levent, sisli, osmanbey, harbiye, taksim, ortakoy, findikli, karakoy, tepebasi, sirkeci, sultanahmet, kadirga, beyazit, laleli, aksaray, yenikapi, findikzade, topkapi, sutluce).
- Sapanca Lake
- Zoo (except December, January and February)
- Kartepe Hill (in December, January and February)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Zoo fees
- Local taxes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for participants with walking difficulties
- We visit Kartepe Hill only in December, January and February
- We visit zoo all the year round except December, January and February
- Quad Bike, zip-line and chair lift on Kartepe hill are unpaid and our agency is not responsible for guest’s safety
- Operates all year round except Ramadan and 1st May
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- you will be notified of your departure time after we have received your reservation.
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Taksim Square
Departure Time: Approximately 9:30 am
Return Details: Returns to the hotel at approximately 9:30pm
Duration: Approximately 12 hours
Once booking is done. It is non refundable.