you enter Al Ain, admire the picturesque city landscape and see the amazing
exhibits on view at Al Ain National Museum and Sheik Zayed Palace Museum. For a
glance of the region’s fascinating trade scenario, we’ll lead you to Camel
Souk, which is the last of its kind market in the UAE. Then, take a trip up to
1220 meters high Jebel Hafeet Mountain for a more detailed and rewarding
experience of the region’s astounding natural beauty. Also, you’ll get to enjoy
the therapeutic hot springs nestled at the foot of the mountain.
Pick up and drop off to your rendezvous spot in Abu Dhabi is included in this tour. So call us for additional details on this exciting city tour.
- Hotel Pick up
- Al Ain City Tour
- Mouth Watering Lunch (If Lunch option selected at the time of Booking)
- Hotel Drop off
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Abu Dhabi Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than Abu Dhabi Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- You are required to provide us with a detailed information on your Flight timings for a easy Pick up.
- On specific days and weekends some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
Once booking is done.It is non refundable.