Get a perfect introduction to one of the Middle East’s most visited cities! Leaving from Abu Dhabi, our Dubai City Tour heads you to the heart of Old Dubai, giving you a glance of the region’s historic and cultural sights. It includes a trip to Dubai Museum that allows for an exploration of arts and artifacts focused on Dubai’s intriguing history. As the tour extends to the marvelous sights of Jumeirah, you’ll get to admire Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Al Arab, Palm Atlantis Hotel, and Jumeirah Beach, among others. Also, travel along the posh structures of Dubai Marina, Sheik Zayed Road and Downtown Dubai, before you conclude your sightseeing in Dubai and depart to your rendezvous spot in Abu Dhabi.
- Hotel Pick up
- Dubai Museum – located within an 18th century – it has exhibits that depicts the history and culture of the region.
- Jumeirah Mosque – a rare example of a mix of Islamic and modern architecture
- Jumeirah Beach
- Burj Al Arab – the sail-shaped hotel that holds the distinction of being the world’s only seven-star hotel
- The Palm Island – the most scenic artificial man-made island on the earth, it is an all-inclusive project with incredible beaches, superb facilities for water sport activities and world-class accommodation as well as dining choices
- Atlantis Hotel – this is perhaps the centerpiece of Palm Island
- Mall of Emirates – with Ski Dubai and a host of shops, restaurants and café – it provides finest in shopping, dining and entertainment activities
- Dubai Mall – in addition to incredible shopping and dining choices, it spellbound visitors with its aquarium that is biggest of its kind in the world
- Burj Khalifa – this magnificent steel structure, towering up to a height of 825 meters, is the world’s tallest building
- Hotel Drop off
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Abu Dhabi Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than Abu Dhabi Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- A specially arranged Dubai City Tour from Abu Dhabi that takes you all the way to view the scenic beauty of Dubai.
- On specific days and weekends some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Photo Stops - Dubai Museum,Jumeirah Beach,Atlantis Hotel
- Drive by - Jumeirah mosque, Burj al Arab, Mall of Emirates, Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa
City Tours - Subject to Availability.
- No change in the timing during Ramadan. Guests can buy their lunch in Dubai Mall but it will be consumed in the vehicle only, no drinking/eating/chewing gum in public.
Once booking is done.It is non refundable.