Wild Wadi Water Park is the largest water park in Dubai and also one of the most exciting ones. Located next to Hotel Burj Al Arab, this water park has way too many awards for being one of the best in the world. The park has been designed in the theme of an Arabian folklore of Juha and Sindbad, making it an interesting water park.
Wild Wadi is a great place to spend your weekends. The 25 rides and roller coasters would give you the needed adrenaline boost to let go of your tensions. If you are a lover of adventure, there are several rides that you would enjoy. Some of these include Jumeirah Sceirah, Ring Rides, Master Blaster, Breakers Bay, Wipeout, Riptide, etc.
You do not need to wait in a long queue to book your ticket; we would do this for you.
- Entrance ticket to Wild Wadi Theme Park
- Access to world’s fastest and tallest fun rides
- Exciting rides suitable for all ages available
- Food and beverage available in the premises
- Operational hours for the Wild Wadi Water Park are from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Guests are required to carry a hard copy of the Tickets which also needs to be presented at the Entrance to gain the entry.
- The park hosts many rides which might require timely maintenance. Due to any reason, if any of the rides are nonoperational on any particular day, in this case, we do not hold any responsibility for the same.
- During busy periods, the Jumeirah Sceirah guest's queue will be closed off 45 minutes prior to the park's closing time.
- Location Address - Wild Wadi Water Park, Jumeirah Road, Next To Jumeirah Beach Hotel - Dubai.
Opening Hours :
Monday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Friday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Once booking is done.It is non refundable.