The Dubai Fountain show is a visual spectacle like no other. You get to see a colourful show where the fountain shoots up a water jet over 500 feet while a soulful music plays at the background. With the Burj Khalifa in the background, the whole show takes a different level. While you can watch the fountain show for free, if you want to see it up-close, you must opt for the lake ride.
The Dubai Fountain is the largest fountain in the world and is part of the Burj Lake. With our tour package, you can go on a cruise on the lake and watch the fountain show from this unique angle. There is no doubt that the fountain show would look even more mesmerizing and beautiful in your comfortable seat on your boat.
The Dubai Fountain stands next outside the Dubai Mall and the fountain show starts at 6 in the evening and continues till 11 at night. The last boat ride is half an hour before closing time, and you can choose the time that suits you the best. If you live or stay in Abu Dhabi and do not have any means to reach Dubai for the lake ride and fountain show, you need to mention this to us at the time of booking. We will send you a chauffeur-driven car to make your journey from Abu Dhabi to Dubai and back relaxing and comfortable.
- Hotel Pick up (If Private Transfer option selected)
- Sail across Burj Lake aboard a traditional abra
- Spectacle the largest-of-its-kind choreographed fountain show
- Be in awe at this water show featuring over 6500 WET superlights
- Enjoy an up-close view of architectural delights like Burj Khalifa
- Hotel Drop off (If Private Transfer option selected)
- Transfer options are made available for the Tour if the With Transfer option is been selected at the time of Booking.
- Operational hours for this activity are 17h45 – 23h30. Last boat departs 30 minutes prior to closing.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Abu Dhabi Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- You are requested to make yourself available 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time.Once the Boat departs there will strictly be no reschedules.
- Bring the Ticket Voucher along with your Passport Copy or Emirates ID at the time of this activity.
- The Booking Confirmation is valid only for the specific date and time shown thereon and shall automatically expire upon the lapse of this specific date and time.Tickets can only be used once and is not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever.
- Lost, damaged and / or stolen Tickets cannot be replaced, refunded or exchanged in any manner.
Once booking is done.It is non refundable.