Nonverbal Performance! During the time to cook the Thai-foods. The stage filled with actors’ skillful movements, various facial expressions as well as the audience’s participation, over comes the language barrier, giving laughter and joy to people regardless of gender and race.
Show with lots of audience participation! A surprise wedding ceremony, and an exciting dumpling challenge. Audience can get a chance to become one part of show.
The highlight of the show is a “Water Drum Sequence” where drummers beat 5 standing kitchenware drums with water and LED lights on it and this climax makes the audience confused whether it’s drum or their heart beating.
Cookin’ NANTA Show made its international debut in 1999 at Edinburgh Fringe Festival, where it received “an award for the best performance”. Since then, it has shown in the U.K., Germany, Italy, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, etc. Eventually Cookin’ show NANTA made it all the way to New York, premiering at the Minetta Lane Theater on March 7, 2004 & Cookin’ show NANTA had become the first Asian show to open its own theatre on On/Off E Broadway Theater!
20:00 Monday to Sunday
17:00 & 20:00 Saturday
Close every first Monday of the Month
Feel the rhythm, hear the beat, and join in the excitement of COOKIN' NANTA, a non-verbal percussion performance set in the kitchen. The award-winning show combines the traditional Korean genre of samul nori with modern music and comedy for a high-energy performance that delights audiences of all backgrounds and ages.
- Performance of COOKIN' NANTA, Korea's longest-running show
- Engaging mix of samul nori music & slapstick comedy
- High-energy beats made with knives, whisks & cutting boards
- Captivating acrobatics, magic tricks & hilarious pantomime
- Non-verbal show perfect for audiences of all backgrounds
- Round Trip Transfer
- Admission fee
- Children aged 0-2 can join the tour for free provided they do not occupy an additional seat
- Children aged 3-8 would be charged 75% of tours rate.
- Children over 8 would be considered as adult
- Our tours is available almost everyday, in case of any urgency or cancellation we will inform you before 12 hours of tours time. Our Customer Service Representative may suggest you some other day or refund you money immediately.
- This tour is available in English language only but you can request Private tour for many different languages Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Please specify your preferred language if you make a private tours booking.
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start.
- Any late from your side may be re-allocated to a later time if available, Otherwise this will be auto canceled with charge 100%.
- Driver can be late up to 15- 45 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- You do not need to show voucher, just show them mobile voucher or booking confirmation on mobile for this activity to our Guide.
- Please note the activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols.
- LooknTrip reserve the rights to cancel any booking because of bad weather condition or natural disaster.
- Please always try to update us with room numbers after check-in to Hotel.
- Always try to book your service very carefully.
- Please always read Inclusions and exclusions very carefully
Once booking is done.It is non refundable.