After your pickup from your Bangkok hotel, head to the docks where your boat awaits to whisk you down the Chao Phraya River. Gather with the other guests around the buffet of mouthwatering dishes and help yourself to whatever catches your eye. Settle down to your meal as a violinist and saxophonist pour their souls into weaving tunes that lift your spirit and set the mood for your evening. Hear classic jazz music as well as popular 80s and 90s music that make for a jovial, foot-tapping atmosphere. If you feel inspired to dance, hit the dance floor and twirl your partner to the rhythm of the music. Pass by an illuminated Bangkok, which is simply mesmerizing with its glimmering lights that dance on the water's surface, and see ancient temples such as Wat Arun, known also as the Temple of Dawn. Chao Phraya is as iconic to Bangkok as the Seine is to Paris or the Thames is to London and it winds its way by the city's best sights. From your vantage point, you can see the Grand Palace, Thammasat University, and the chain-stayed Rama VIII Bridge. Snap photos to remember your scenic, festive adventure, and then disembark the ship for your convenient transfer back to your hotel. Welcome aboard a 2-hour extravagant journey down the Chao Phraya which divides ancient Thailand from the present day metropolis of Bangkok. As you cruise along, delight in a delicious meal of Thai and international cuisine as an upbeat band plays in the background and you pass by famous landmarks.
- Serene river cruise encompassing rich Thai royal history
- Splendid illumination of Bangkok landmarks under neon lights
- Delicious & tasty buffet with international delicacies
- Jovial mood on board with music arrangement from a live band
- Lively & upbeat local & international songs to dance to
Note :- For 25th December , 31st December and 1st January.... Special Price will be applicable.
Duration (approximate):17.30 hrs - 21.00 hrs
Child Policy :- Child overthan 120 cms we will charge as adult rate
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (package with transfer only)
- Transport by air conditioned vehicle (package with transfer only)
- River cruise including dinner
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Drinks Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Children aged 0-2 can join the tour for free provided they do not occupy an additional seat
- Children aged 3-8 would be charged 75% of tours rate.
- Children over 8 would be considered as adult
- Our tours is available almost everyday, in case of any urgency or cancellation we will inform you before 12 hours of tours time. Our Customer Service Representative may suggest you some other day or refund you money immediately.
- This tour is available in English language only but you can request Private tour for many different languages Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Please specify your preferred language if you make a private tours booking.
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start.
- Any late from your side may be re-allocated to a later time if available, Otherwise this will be auto canceled with charge 100%.
- Driver can be late up to 15- 45 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- You do not need to show voucher, just show them mobile voucher or booking confirmation on mobile for this activity to our Guide.
- Please note the activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols.
- LooknTrip reserve the rights to cancel any booking because of bad weather condition or natural disaster.
- Please always try to update us with room numbers after check-in to Hotel.
- Always try to book your service very carefully.
- Please always read Inclusions and exclusions very carefully
Once booking is done.It is non refundable.