LooknTrip presents a cultural night tour where we will travel by TUK – TUK, Taxi, Speed Boat and Metro Train—all in one. We will also explore Bangkok's markets, Royal Grand Palace, temples, The Famous China Town and food, under the night lights. Seeing the sites at night brings out the true excitement, beauty and mystery of the city.
We combine both famous sights & local secrets and mode of different transportation local People are using on day to day life. We will visit places most tourists only visit during the daytime including Wat Pho (The Temple of the Reclining Buddha) and Royal Grand Palace, where the grounds are amazing at night. We will stop at a China Town Market which is quite famous for street food, we will try some of the LIVE street food, as well as the famous Market where the vivid colors come alive under the fluorescent lights. Finally there is the food. While this is not a full food tour. As we go we will stop to sample some of the best food in the city. We will pick up snacks in the market, stop for dinner and finish with dessert at our secret location.
All the time we will travel with different mode of Transportation- Metro Rail, Speed Boat in Chaophraya River so you see the beauty of river at Night, Also how people connect with old Bangkok city.
This 4-hour cultural night tour by TUK – TUK, Taxi, Speed Boat and Metro Train—all in one. We will also explore Bangkok's markets, Royal Grand Palace, temples, The Famous China Town and food, under the night lights. Seeing the sites at night brings out the true excitement, beauty and mystery of the city. We combine both famous sights & local secrets and mode of different transportation local people are using on day to day life.
- 4-hour tuk-tuk tour of Bangkok at night
- Famous Sights & local secrets and mode of different transportation
- Best food experience in the city
- English-speaking local guide
- Discover the bustling capital city by skytrain, tuk tuk and on foot
- Travel the backstreets of Bangkok by Tuk Tuk as you explore the great sights of Bangkok
- Meet at Saphan Taksin BTS Station and take the express boat from Central Pier (Sathorn Pier).
- Get off the boat at The Chang and your guide will buy you a snack.
- Then we will continue the tour with a typical Thai tuk-tuk. We pass the beautifully lit up Grand Palace and make a photo stop at the road side. The palace will be closed at this time already, but your guide will give you information about the palace and the Thai Royal family.
- Our next stop is the famous Wat Pho, crowded during day time but quiet and even more magical at night. Stroll around this beautiful temple compound while listening to the stories of your guide.
- From the Wat Pho it is a short tuk-tuk ride to the Giant Swing. If you want to show a photo of Bangkok’s landmark to your friends or family, the Giant Swing or Sao Chingcha is one of the best choices! It is located at the heart of Bangkok and in front of the first rank royal temple, Wat Suthat.
- Guess we are all getting hungry now, so it’s time for dinner. Bangkok’s Chinatown known locally as Yaowarat is a great place to sample some street food and is arguably Bangkok’s street food center. It’s here where our tuk-tuk will drop us.
- Walking around you can find all kinds of food, from satay, pad thai, chicken in different variations, fried rice, noodles and different soups, crispy duck and curries of all kinds.And of course, no street dining experience in Chinatown would be complete without a local dessert!
- After we enjoyed our sweet and delicious Thai dessert it’s time to say goodbye. Your guide will assist you finding a taxi back to your hotel.
- Transportation by Tuk Tuk
- Food Tasting
- Professional English Speak Guide
- Start from Saphan Taksin BTS 17:30 hrs
- Tha Chang pier
- Grand Palace
- Wat Pho
- Sao Chingsa
- Finish Yaowarat 21:00 - taxi own expenses
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance Tickets
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Alcoholic drinks, unless specified
- Any fees occurred which were not mentioned in the program
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Palace
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Suthat Departure & Return
- You will get Booking number and Booking voucher (Prepaid / Postpaid) instant.
- Prepaid Vouchers are auto confirmed.
- To Confirm Postpaid Vouchers , You need to call to our customer care before 1 Day of Excursion
- Date otherwise this booking will be canceled automatically. * Please wait at Hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start.
- Any late from your side may be re-allocated to a later time if available, Otherwise this will be auto canceled with charge 100%.
- Driver can be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- You can Show either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity to our Guide.
- Please note the activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols.* Please always try to update us with room numbers after check-in to Hotel.
- Please always try to book your service very carefully.
- Please always read Inclusions and exclusions very carefully.
Once booking is done.It is non refundable.