Wild Wadi Waterpark is a popular ticket at anytime of the year, thanks to Dubai’s warm weather. One of the world's best waterparks, Wild Wadi is an aquatic Arabian experience, located right next to the famous Burj Al Arab in Jumeirah.Themed around the tale of the famous folklore character, Juha, the fun family attraction offers a variety of pulsating rides, slides and activities for all ages. If relaxation is more your thing, the gentle Wave Pool is a great way to rock away the day. Or, you can hire a private cabana for some quiet downtime at the Lazy River.Kids will want to explore Juha’s Dhow and Lagoon, a giant playground offering a number of different slides. The big tipping bucket is guaranteed to leave you drenched if you happen to be standing anywhere near it.There are several speed slides for something with a bit more tempo and excitement. Try your hand at the Flood River Flyer, or test your limits on the Jumeirah Sceirah. There’s also a surfing simulator to try and fight the water flow on a surfboard or bodyboard.General admission to the park begins from AED249, although there are always exciting offers to take advantage of, from resident deals to Visa Card discounts. Visit the website for updated information on tickets and to book your trip to Wild Wadi.
- Admission ticket to Wild Wadi Water Park (As per your selection)
- Access to world’s fastest and tallest fun rides
- Exciting rides suitable for all ages available
- Food and beverage available in the premises
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility (If Sharing/Private Transportation option selected)
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Sharing transfers is available only from Deira, Bur Dubai.
- The park hosts many rides which might require timely maintenance. Due to any reason, if any of the rides are nonoperational on any particular day, in this case, we do not hold any responsibility for the same.
- During busy periods, the Jumeirah Sceirah guest's queue will be closed off 45 minutes prior to the park's closing time.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Opening Hours : Monday to Sunday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- If You Selected Wild Wadi Water Park with Meal Option - Water Bottle with Hot dog / Chicken Burger / Veg Burger .
- In case the Park during Eid holidays is full with guests as they have capacity limitations, guest could come on next day. Also they do the same if park would full.
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.
- Children under 2 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children above 2 years and height up to 1.1 meter will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above 1.1 meter in height will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.