Dubai Parks and Resorts Tickets
With three theme parks and one waterpark, Dubai Parks and Resorts offers a thrilling experience like no other. Visitors can discover more than 100 fun-packed indoor and outdoor rides and attractions at Motiongate Dubai, Bollywood Parks Dubai, Legoland Dubai and Legoland Water Park. At Motiongate Dubai – the largest Hollywood-inspired theme park in the region – explore the best from legendary film studios such as Columbia Pictures, DreamWorks Animation and Lionsgate. Witness popular animated characters including the Smurfs and Shrek, and experience incredible rides, including the world’s first rollercoaster inspired by action film John Wick and the world’s fastest single-car spinning rollercoaster themed after heist thriller Now You See Me. Meanwhile, budding filmmakers can visit a real set at Studio Central.Immerse yourself in the magical world of Indian cinema at Bollywood Parks. Make your Bollywood fantasies come true with interactive attractions, exhilarating rides, multimedia shows and spectacular live performances across five themed zones.
Visit Legoland Dubai for the ultimate family adventure suited for kids from two to 12 years of age. Enjoy over 40 Lego-themed rides and shows before you head out to splash, play and even customise your own Lego raft at Legoland Water Park. Continue building up the fun with a stay at the newly-opened Legoland Hotel – a first in the region.
Connecting each of the main theme parks, Riverland Dubai is an entertainment and dining boulevard with delightful global cuisines and amazing views. To get the most out of your day, a staycation at Lapita Hotel may be just what you need. The Polynesian-themed family resort sits inside the park and has its own unique dining venues and lounges. Follow our guide to sunshine-filled family fun for a memorable day out with loved ones.
- Choose your ideal Dubai Parks and Resorts™ ticket which allows you to add up to two theme parks.
- Enjoy access to dining and leisure attractions at Riverland™ Dubai
- Immerse yourself in the vibrant Bollywood based shows, marvelous Hollywood based rides, or exclusive family themed attractions at LEGOLAND® Dubai
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility (If Sharing/Private Transportation option selected)
- Riverland™ Dubai, the uniquely themed retail and dining destination at the heart of Dubai Parks and Resorts™ are open to guests free of charge.
- Free Parking for Visitors and Valet Service for AED 100 only (excluding buggy drop off).
- The pick-up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Sharing transfers are available only from Deira, Bur Dubai.
- Transfer timings may be modified by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Some activities may not be operational due to Maintenance or up-gradation and are Subject to Availability.
- Please click the given link to view the Bollywood Parks Restaurants and Menu list - Bollywood Parks Restaurants and Menu
- Special Note - All attractions will close 30min prior to park closing
- Operational Hours -
- Motiongate™ Dubai - 12:00 PM - 08:00 PM (Sun - Thurs)
- 12:00 PM - 09:00 PM (Fri -Sat)
- Bollywood Parks™ Dubai - 02:00 PM - 10:00 PM (All Days)
- Legoland® Water Park - 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Closed on Wednesdays)
- Legoland® Dubai - 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Mon - Sun)
- 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM (Fri - Sun)
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.