Ferrari World Tour
Abu Dhabi is a beautiful, cultural and richest Emirate's State. Explore the beauty of Abu Dhabi in 10 Hour tour with best places. Explore Abu Dhabi Mosque to see the Islamic Architecture, marvel and the attractive Emirates Palace. Enjoy the inside visit of Emirates Palace. Explore the adventure of Ferrari World with all Rides. Heritage Village and Islamic Art Gallery is a best place to visit in this tour. Relax yourself on beach of Abu Dhabi Cornich. Purchase delicious dates and dry fruits from dates market.The first and largest of its kind in the world, this sprawling Ferrari-inspired theme park - on the Yas Island is designed to provide an experience of lifetime. You can indulge in the fun and thrill with its more than 20 pulse-pounding rides and highlights, such as Formula Rosa, Fiorano GT Challenge, Scuderia Challenge, Paddock, V12 flume ride, Speed of Magic, Bell’Italia, and Galleria Ferrari.
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Photographic opportunity at Yas Island Ferrari world
- Visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Photographic opportunity at Emirate Palace Hotel (Outer view only)
- Drive through Corniche Road
- Famous Date Market
- Ferrari World Tickets (Standard / Premium) Depends on your Booking and Only Ferrari World Passengers are transferred directly to Park.
- Drop off at your Hotel
- The guest will be required to carry a PCR test report.
- Guest are required to show Evidence of fully ‘Vaccinated status’/ ‘Green Pass’ in the Alhosn App (or proof of vaccine exemption in the Alhosn app).
- Grand Mosque is not available on Fridays.
- The timings for sharing transfers may vary, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Please maintain the dress code for visiting attractions with cultural importance like Mosques, museums etc.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
- Guests are prohibited from bringing food and drinks into the Park.
- VIP Experience, Driving Experience and Scuderia Challenge (Advanced Simulators) are not included in this ticket.
- Operational Hours: Ferrari World - 12 pm To 8 pm (Everyday)
Important Note: -
- Al hosn app required only for residents people, tourist need to show RT PCR Report and vaccination certificate.
- Required 96 hours valid RT PCR test report
- A fully Vaccinated report required
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.
Love a of great history on an airport transport! So much fun! So much passion for KL and Malaysia!