Explore the thriving Thai city of Bangkok with arts & collections. Thailand’s flourishing capital of Bangkok has a wealth of culture to explore. The modern and traditional sensibilities so intrinsic to Thai culture are crammed together in one space; a silhouette of city skyscrapers overlooking ancient temples. While Bangkok has a reputation for being variety, wild and Thai culture itself has a unique beauty.Enjoy your private day trip (Family friendly) with your dedicated Quality Thai Guide. Pick up from Bangkok's Khlong Toei port where your cruise ship disembarked. Transfer to visit the top famous attractions in Bangkok by private air conditioned vehicle.
Duration: 07:30 hrs - 16:30 hrs
- Pick up from Port (Please note from Leam Chanbang Port to Bangkok is around 2 Hours or 109 KM)
- Visit to Wat Traimitr (Temple of the Golden Buddha) this is the world’s largest solid gold Buddha, cast about nine centuries ago. The image is three meters high and weighs five and half tons.
- Wat Pho (Temple of the Reclining Buddha) it is Bangkok’s oldest and largest temple. The gigantic gold plated reclining Buddha with inlaid mother-of-pearl soles is highly revered among Buddhists.
- Lunch at restaurant.
- Visit Royal Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha: This city landmark should be the first place on any visitor’s itinerary, which features some of the most spectacular architecture in South East Asia. The palace begun in 1782. It is a consisting of several building with highly decorated architectural designs.
- Wat Phra Kaew (Temple of the Emerald Buddha) The magnificent Royal Chapel, Wat Phra Kaeo in the same compound enshrines the Emerald Buddha Image, most revered by people.
- Cross Chao Phraya River by boat to visit Wat Arun. (Temple of Dawn) The most attractive in this temple is the pagoda Khmer - style. Wat arun was restored during brief Thonburi period to be the Royal Chapel of King Taksin.
- Wat Benchamabophit: (Marble Temple) the main building was constructed during the reign of King Rama V. Its interior is magnificently decorated with cross beams of lacquer and gold this is "the perfect architecture of Thai art". A large collection of bronze Buddha images lines the spacious inner courtyard.
- At the end of tour will be visit to local product store.
Remark: Please do not were short, sandals, no-sleeves T-shirts. Camera may not used inside the buildings.
- Service of English speaking guide
- Private Tour and transport by a/c vehicle
- All admission and activity fees as per itinerary
- Pick up and drop off at Bangkok's Khlong Toei port
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Palace
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Pho Thai Traditional Massage School
- Entry/Admission - Wat Benchamabophit (The Marble Temple)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Any admission and activity fees which not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping and gratuities for Tour guide and driver
Visit the magnificent Grand Palace and Temple of Emerald Buddha, Wat Pho (Temple of Reclining Buddha) and Wat Benchamabophit (Marble Temple).
Enjoy sightseeing on your private canal tour in Bangkok by long tail boat or small boat suit for elderly, view the landmark of Bangkok including Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn) and many beautiful temples while on the boat. Have an optional lunch at the local restaurant.
Learn the beautiful Thai culture and history with your personal tour guide. Return to your cruise ship at Laem Chabang port with your tour guide.
Once booking is done.It is non refundable.