The trip includes a visit to the infamous bridge on the River Kwai, built by Allied prisoners of war (POW) during World War II. It includes a visit to a war cemetery containing the graves of an estimated 9,000 Allied soldiers who died while building the bridge and constructing the notorious -Death Railway-. At the JEATH Museum, guests will see a replica of a Japanese POW camp, followed by a train journey along a stunning stretch of the -Death Railway-. A buffet lunch is served upon arrival at Wang Po station, close to the Burmese border.
- Jeath Musuem
- Visit Japanese POW camp
- Exciting train journey at Death Railway
- Buffet lunch at Wang Po station
- Round Trip Transfer
- Pick up from various hotels in Bangkok.
- Depart Bangkok for Kanchanaburi by minibus.Arrival at Kanchanaburi and visit the War Cemetery of the allied prisoners of World War II.
- Jeath Museum (the museum of World War II) Walk along the bridge over the river kwai.Take the train trip along the Death railway sight-seeing the Countryside and exciting passing by wooden viaduct built by the P.O.W.S. situated on sheer cliff side over-looking the River Kwai.
- Arrival at Wang-Po railway station. Lunch will be provided. Depart from the restaurant to Bangkok.
- Arrive in Bangkok and transfer to your hotels.
- Child over than 120 cms we will charge as adult rate
- Round Trip Transfer
- English Speaking guide
- Entry Admission fee - Jeath musuem
- Entry admission fee – Train journey at death railway
- Tips or gratitude
- Children aged 0-2 can join the tour for free provided they do not occupy an additional seat
- Children aged 3-8 would be charged 75% of tours rate.
- Children over 8 would be considered as adult
- Our tours is available almost everyday, in case of any urgency or cancellation we will inform you before 12 hours of tours time. Our Customer Service Representative may suggest you some other day or refund you money immediately.
- This tour is available in English language only but you can request Private tour for many different languages Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Please specify your preferred language if you make a private tours booking.
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start.
- Any late from your side may be re-allocated to a later time if available, Otherwise this will be auto canceled with charge 100%.
- Driver can be late up to 15- 45 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- You do not need to show voucher, just show them mobile voucher or booking confirmation on mobile for this activity to our Guide.
- Please note the activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols.
- LooknTrip reserve the rights to cancel any booking because of bad weather condition or natural disaster.
- Please always try to update us with room numbers after check-in to Hotel.
- Always try to book your service very carefully.
- Please always read Inclusions and exclusions very carefully
Once booking is done.It is non refundable.