MAEKLONG RAILWAY + FLOATING MARKET + SIAM CULTURAL PARK + NAKHON PATHO
Maeklong Railway Market
Maeklong Railway Market, located in Samut Songkhram, Thailand, around 37 miles west of Bangkok, looks like any other open-air market in Asia. There are tropical fruits and vegetables such as lychee, durian, and mango in big brightly colored piles, variety of dried spices, pastes and herbs, freshly caught seafood and other local foods. The crowd weave their way around in between vendors, picking up whatever they need for the day. The market is sheltered by low-hanging awnings/umbrellas and if you look closely, you will notice that you are actually walking on train rails.
Damnern Saduak Floating Market
Only in Thailand you can see the floating Market .An exhilarating narrow long tailed speed boat ride through the small canal pass,Thai Houses and their- Vegetable’s Farm,Flower’s Farm,Fruit’s Farm. At Floating Market with the Thai slyle canoes laden with colourful ,succulent fruits,vegetable sweet and meats,genly ply their way through the canal. Water has always been a major part of Thai Life.
The Inspiration for Siam Cultural Park
Siam Cultural Park
Siam Cultural Park was initiated by a group of people who specialized in making Buddha images and had exceptional backgrounds and strong experience in sculpture and molding works. The experience they gained in over 40 years of working in molding and sculpture inspired them to have the greater ambition to create realistic wax statues of monks and other important and successful people who are respected by the Thai people. They also wanted to create a waxwork zone showing the lifestyle of Thai people in each region in the past. The Siam CulturalPark was established in 1997 out of the founders’ ambition to generate creative works and their dedication to do good things. Their faithfulness in other people and the encouragement they received from teachers, gurus, friends and family were the fundamental source of success of the Siam Cultural Park project. The park is intended to present creative artworks reflecting Thai culture and ways of life from the past until the present for the next generations to learn about the uniqueness of Thai culture.
Nakhon Pathom Province centuries ago was a coastal city on the route between China and India; due to sedimentation from the Chao Phraya river, the coast line moved much farther to sea. When the Tha Chin river changed its course, the city lost its main water source and thus was deserted, the population moving to a city called Nakhon Chaisi (or Sirichai). King Mongkut (Rama IV) ordered the restoration of Phra Pathom Chedi, which was then crumbling and abandoned in the jungle. A city gradually formed around it, bringing new life to Nakhon Pathom. A museum presents the archaeological record of the city’s history.
- Maeklong Railway Market
- Damnern Saduak Floating Market
- Siam Cultural Park
- Nakhon Pathom
- Round Trip Transfer
- Admission fee
- English Speaking guide
Child Policy :-
- Child height over 120cm will be charge as adult rate
- Children aged 0-2 can join the tour for free provided they do not occupy an additional seat
- Children aged 3-8 would be charged 75% of tours rate.
- Children over 8 would be considered as adult
- Our tours is available almost everyday, in case of any urgency or cancellation we will inform you before 12 hours of tours time. Our Customer Service Representative may suggest you some other day or refund you money immediately.
- This tour is available in English language only but you can request Private tour for many different languages Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Please specify your preferred language if you make a private tours booking.
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start.
- Any late from your side may be re-allocated to a later time if available, Otherwise this will be auto canceled with charge 100%.
- Driver can be late up to 15- 45 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- You do not need to show voucher, just show them mobile voucher or booking confirmation on mobile for this activity to our Guide.
- Please note the activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols.
- LooknTrip reserve the rights to cancel any booking because of bad weather condition or natural disaster.
- Please always try to update us with room numbers after check-in to Hotel.
- Always try to book your service very carefully.
- Please always read Inclusions and exclusions very carefully
Once booking is done.It is non refundable.