- Enjoy a delicious lunch-cruise
- Guided visit of the most famous works of the Louvre
- Admire Paris from the Seine River with a shuttle to the Eiffel Tower
- Services of a licensed guide
- Guided visit of the exterior of Notre-Dame Cathedral
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show you the highlights of Paris: visit the Louvre Museum, enjoy a lunch-cruise on the Seine river, access to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower and see the outside of Notre-Dame Cathedral.
Departure from our office in the center of Paris, where you will meet your guide. He or she will take you straight to the famous Louvre Museum right opposite our office. Your guide will take you through this must-see museum and tell you about the main artworks: the Venus of Milo statue representing the goddess Aphrodite, the impressive painting of The Wedding at Cana, the Coronation of Napoleon illustrating the emperor’s crowning in the Notre-Dame Cathedral, and Leonardo da Vinci’s famous Mona Lisa which is the most visited work in the Museum.
After your tour of the
Louvre Museum which takes about 1.30 hours, your guide will take you to the
river bank, before the Pont du Carrousel, to board a Batobus boat. The boat
will take you at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, where you will embark on a
Bateaux Parisiens boat for the lunch. This two-hour lunch-cruise will allows
you to discover Paris from a different angle. You will see some of the superb
bridges over the Seine and Paris monuments along the banks as the Invalides,
the Orsay museum or the Île de la Cité. After the cruise, your guide will
lead you to the Eiffel Tower, located five-minutes far from the Quai de la
Bourdonnais where the cruise ends. You will benefit of a priority access to the
second floor of the Iron Lady, where you will surely enjoy the panoramic view
over Paris. This will be the opportunity to discover the parisian landmarks
from a new point of view after the cruise.
Your guide will fianlly take you back to the river shuttle. After about 20 minutes of cruising on the Seine, the boat arrives at the foot of the Île de la Cité in the historic center of Paris. You will enjoy 30 minutes of visiting the exterior with your guide, who will tell you more about this iconic cathedral. The tour ends close to Notre-Dame Cathedral, so that you can explore the Île de la Cité at your own pace or keep admiring the Cathedral from the outside.
Please note :
- Please note that this tour does not suit those with reduced mobility. Please contact our booking department to know our possible options.
- Our excursion ends close to Notre-Dame Cathedral
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Louvre museum procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance
- Due to renovation works or loans, some works of art may be temporarily unavailable in the Louvre museum
- Skip the line ticket to the Louvre Museum
- Priority access to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower
- The services of a tour guide
- Guided tours of the Louvre Museum and the exterior of Notre Dame Cathedral
- Lunch-cruise on the Seine river
- River shuttle on the Seine River (except in January and February, and during the Seine river rises)
- Transfers to and from your accommodation
- Lift ticket access to the 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Signatory of Caring Attitude, the health commitment charter of the city of Paris
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas, on board vehicles, in our premises
- Face masks or vizor required for guides
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- cashless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Once booking is done.It is non refundable.