SKIP THE LINE GUIDED TOUR TO THE PARIS CATACOMBS WITH OFF LIMITS ACCES
- Discover spooky tales and hidden details that other visitors never see
- Skip the long line and get exclusive access to sections closed to the public
- Descend into a mysterious subterranean world deep beneath Paris
- Come face to face with the skeletal remains of the city's past
Did you know that a parallel world exists deep beneath the heart of Paris? We’re not talking about the metro tunnels crisscrossing below, or the intricate networks of the sewer system. No we’re talking skeletons—6 million of them to be exact!
The Catacombs encapsulate
all that is mysterious and beguiling about Paris, offering a unique underground
adventure unmatched by any other city. But our excursion is so much more
than bones—in fact some of the city’s deepest darkest secrets lay within those
limestone tunnels. We offer rare VIP access so you’ll see more unexpected
objects and thought-provoking curiosities than the normal visitor. This is a
chance to explore underground Paris to the fullest.
A trip through the Catacombs is a journey through time that revisits some of the most turbulent and tumultuous periods in Paris history. Where did the bones come from? Why were they put there? And more importantly—who arranged them in such a bizarre way? You’ll discover the stories and secrets of this network of tunnels that extend some 20m beneath the hustle and bustle of modern Paris. To sweeten the deal we’ve also arranged skip-the-line access so you can avoid what is typically several hours of standing in line.
Don’t wander aimlessly like the others, wondering what you’re looking at. A Localers tour means you get access to dark corners that are closed to the general public. Dig deeper with us into a world of darkness that resides quietly beneath the City of Light. You’ll never look at Paris the same way again!¨
- No toilets, no cloakroom.
- Animals are prohibited.
- 130 steps down. 83 steps to go up.
- Temperature: 14 ° C.
- Not recommended for people suffering from cardiac or respiratory insufficiency, sensitive persons and young children.
- The Catacombs are not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- Only participants 8 years old and more
- Luggage, strollers, motorcycle helmets, etc, are not allowed
- To ensure preservation of the site, it is forbidden to bring food and drink in the Catacombs
- Skip the line entrance
- Access to special sections that are closed to the public
- Guided tour of the Catacombs of Paris with guide.
- Signatory of Caring Attitude, the health commitment charter of the city of Paris
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas, on board vehicles, in our premises
- Face masks or vizor required for guides
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- cashless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Once booking is done.It is non refundable.