- Enjoy a guided tour given by one of our guides
- Free time for museum visits, shopping or sampling some of the specialties of Belgian cuisine
- Discover the picturesque medieval town center: the beautiful architecture of the Grand Place Square, the Market Hall with its famous bell tower, and the Benedictine convent, Le Béguinage
- Full day excursion to Bruges from Paris by luxury coach
Full day trip from Paris to the Belgian town of Bruges, also known as the "Venice of the North," a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2000. Surrounded by a network of canals, the historic center of Bruges has retained its medieval charm and is home to plenty of architectural and historic gems.
Leave our agency in central Paris at 7:15 a.m. for an unforgettable day in Bruges in Northern Belgium (arrival scheduled for around 11 a.m.).
Your visit will begin with a guided walking tour of the Gothic brickwork architecture of the medieval center, lasting around 1 hour and 30 minutes. During your walk, you will take in the sights of the stunning Grand Place Square, the Market Hall with its bell tower, the 13th-Century Notre Dame Cathedral, the Benedictine convent (Le Béguinage), and the majestic Town Hall.
In Summer (April to October), take to the water for a short cruise along the town's canals to admire its wonderful Flemish mansions and immerse yourself in Bruges's peaceful and mystical atmosphere.
Enjoy the town at your own pace with lunch in a local restaurant. Sample the region's specialties (mussels and fries, traditional Flemish sweet and sour beef stew, waffles, etc.), visit some of the many museums, learn about Flemish art and local craftsmanship, or taste some delicious Belgian chocolates.
Departure from Bruges is scheduled for 4:30 p.m., arriving back in Paris at around 9 p.m.
Please note :
- Important : A passport (with a valid visa for Belgium if required) is mandatory for anyone residing outside the European Union
- In Winter, comfortable shoes and warm clothing are recommended
- On-site visit duration: 5h
- Taxes and freeway tolls
- Transport depending on the tour selected
- Services of a tour guide
- Canal cruise in Summer (April to October)
- Return transport in an air-conditioned coach
- Signatory of Caring Attitude, the health commitment charter of the city of Paris
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas, on board vehicles, in our premises
- Face masks or vizor required for guides
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- cashless payments for
gratuities and add-ons
Once booking is done.It is non refundable.