KHAO YAI NATIONAL PARK TOUR INCLUDING LUNCH AT FRUIT PLANTATION
The Khao Yai National Park (Thailand’s second largest and a World Heritage Site) is famous for its dense virgin forests, streams, waterfalls and high-altitude plains. This is great city escape for those looking to get back to nature during their stay in Bangkok.
- Escaping the busy city life for a day in the countryside
- Take a tour of the local morning market
- Explore Khao Yai National Park, UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy the lush scenery of the Khao Yai National Park
- Plenty of wonderful backdrops for postcard-perfect photos
About 175 km Northeast from Bangkok lies Khao Yai - a big mountain region in Thailand that covers an area of about 2.200 qkm and is one of the country’s largest national parks. In 1959 Khao Yai was declared a nature reserve and is now home to 153 different species of animals that are protected by law. Within this refreshing and scenic landscape, with its bizarre mountains, there is still untouched jungle, mountain streams and many waterfalls, with a preserved animal world, which includes wild elephants, buffaloes, deer’s porcupines, varieties of monkeys, parrots and parakeets, huge hornbills and another 250 species of birds. There are even tigers, clouded leopards and bears living here. A unique experience awaits you at dusk, when you see more than one million bats fly out and leave their daytime home in the caves.
Duration: 06:30 hrs - 18:00 hrs
Tour departure: Daily from Bangkok hotels
06.30 am. : Pick up from hotels in Bnagkok
09.00 am. : Driving to Nakorn Nayok Province and take a short walk through the local moring market.
09.30 am. : Enjoy Ox-cart riding. The traditional thai transport in the past. You can see the Mountain View and rice field.
10.30 am. : Visit the fruit plantation, whe’re we grow mangosteen, durian, rambutan etc. Fruit and coffee will be served.
11.00 am. : Lunch at fruit plantation.
01.00 pm. : Entering to Khao Yai National Park (world Heritage) Time for soft trekking in the evergreen forest.
Then you will reach the biggest water fall in this park. “Heaw Narok Waterfall”
02.30 pm. : Elephant riding in the jungle and crossing the creek as well.
03.30 pm. : Enjoy a scenic drive through the beautiful countryside.
06.00 pm. : Arrive Hotel in Bangkok
All transportation by Air conditioned Van Vehicle with English speaking guide
Lunch Thai set menu (excluding drinks)
National park fees
Ox-Carting Riding and Elephant Riding (30 minutes)
Entry/Admission - Haew Narok Waterfall
Entry/Admission - Khao Yai National Park
- Children aged 0-2 can join the tour for free provided they do not occupy an additional seat
- Children aged 3-8 would be charged 75% of tours rate.
- Children over 8 would be considered as adult
- Our tours is available almost everyday, in case of any urgency or cancellation we will inform you before 12 hours of tours time. Our Customer Service Representative may suggest you some other day or refund you money immediately.
- This tour is available in English language only but you can request Private tour for many different languages Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Please specify your preferred language if you make a private tours booking.
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start.
- Any late from your side may be re-allocated to a later time if available, Otherwise this will be auto canceled with charge 100%.
- Driver can be late up to 15- 45 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- You do not need to show voucher, just show them mobile voucher or booking confirmation on mobile for this activity to our Guide.
- Please note the activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols.
- LooknTrip reserve the rights to cancel any booking because of bad weather condition or natural disaster.
- Please always try to update us with room numbers after check-in to Hotel.
- Always try to book your service very carefully.
- Please always read Inclusions and exclusions very carefully
Once booking is done.It is non refundable.