Experience a lovely tour in Paris. A Tour of Paris in a panoramic covered bus is the ideal tour for a first-time visitor to Paris.
Several departures a day leave from Port de la Bourdonnais, near the Eiffel Tower. You can choose the time to suit your schedule while in Paris.
You will have a HistoPad tablet to experience an extraordinary moment during an immersive city tour. It was designed by Paris City Vision to offer more modernity to the Paris tour and allow you to interact to be actors of this excursion. This innovative tour of Paris will provide you with a unique experience through 3D reconstructions. Panoramic and 360° views will allow you to discover the essential Parisian sites, such as the Opera Garnier, the Eiffel Tower, or the Champs Elysees. You will follow the impressive evolution of the city and its architecture by watching pictures from yesterday and today. Throughout this tour, audio commentaries will immerse you in the history of Paris' most famous monuments and districts in the atmosphere of the time. Its easy-to-use features will allow your children to enjoy it as much as you do. They will be delighted to share this exceptional experience and be able to learn while having fun. You will participate with them in the treasure hunt offered throughout the tour to search for mystery objects. This interactive Paris tour is an ideal family excursion that you can immortalize in a fun way with the HistoSelfie.
Among the places you will see in front of you, you will find the Louvre and Orsay museums, the lively district of Saint Germain des Prés, Notre-Dame de Paris cathedral, or the book shops along the Seine revealing the real Paris.
Please note :
- The route and itinerary are given as an indication only; they may be subject to change for reasons of traffic or other exceptional events
- Non-stop city tour
- Available languages for tour commentary: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Korean
- Commentary for children available in French, English, Spanish
- The tour is not available on the first Sunday of each month
- Interactive HistoPad with individual earphones
- Headsets for the pre-recorded commentary (digital sound)
- Transport in air-conditioned panoramic coach
- Support on board
- Signatory of Caring Attitude, the health commitment charter of the city of Paris
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas, on board vehicles, in our premises
- Face masks or vizor required for guides
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- cashless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Once booking is done.It is non refundable.