DAYTRIP TO PARIS FROM DISNEYLAND® PARIS: CITY TOUR + CRUISE + EIFFEL T
This day will allow you to have a first glimpse on the city and of its many treasures thanks to a city tour in coach and a Seine river cruise. You will then go to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower where you will enjoy a panoramic view over the capital.
Meet up at the New Port Bay club (9.45 a.m) or at the Vienna House Dream Castle hotel (10 a.m) to go on board of one of our covered panoramic coaches.
During a city tour of about an hour and a half, you will observe the main Parisian touristic sites and districts as the Opera Garnier, the Louvre museum or the Arc de Triomphe. Thanks to the individual comments, you will stroll discovering the story
of the city and its architecture. This ride will give you the opportunity to
find your way around the city.
For the city tour, comments recorded in: French, English, Spanish, Italian and German.
You will then embark for a
one-hour cruise on the Seine river where you will discover the Ile de la Cité
and the famous Notre Dame de Paris cathedral and the Ile Saint Louis.
For the cruise, comments recorded in 12 languages (8 languages provided and 4 languages on request) : French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Mandarin, Japanese and Korean.
You will then join the second floor of the Eiffel Tower where you will enjoy a breathtaking view over Paris. You can contemplate the capital, its monuments and the Seine at 360° from the terrace. Come back to New Port Bay Club at Disneyland® Paris around 8 p.m.
- The services of a multilingual hostess from Paris City Vision
- Tickets for the Seine River Cruise and the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Recorded commentary and personal earphone set (digital sound)
- Priority access for the Cruise on the Seine River and the Eiffel Tower visit
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
Bastille - Hôtel de Ville - Latin Quarter - Sorbonne - Panthéon - Palais du Luxembourg - Saint Germain des Prés - Orsay Museum - National Assembly - Grand & Petit Palais - Champs Elysées - Arc de Triomphe - Trocadéro - One hour boat trip on the River Seine - Eiffel Tower visit of second floor, entrance price included - Ecole Militaire - Invalides - Place de la Concorde - Louvre area (free time) - Insitut de France - Pont Neuf - Conciergerie - Return to Disney’s New Port Bay Club Hotel®.Signatory of Caring Attitude, the health commitment charter of the city of Paris
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas, on board vehicles, in our premises
- Face masks or vizor required for guides
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- cashless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Once booking is done.It is non refundable.