Meet a driver at your Bangkok hotel, then trade city streets for a landscape of salt fields and rice paddies. When you approach Damnoen Saduak Foating Market, among Thailand’s most vibrant marketplaces, board a longtail boat so you can go right into the midst of the market’s floating vendors. After you’ve explored the unique markets, which remain one of the top attractions in this region. You’ll return to your air-conditioned coach and head towards Kanchanaburi, where the River Kwai is located. The river’s famous bridge was built in 1943 as part of a wartime project intended to connect Thai and Burmese railways lines to support Japanese occupation of Burma. More than 100,000 laborers and 12,000 prisoners of war died during the bridge’s construction. Following your time at the bridge, head to the JEATH War Museum to see displays of pictures and artifacts from the period. After a full day of exploring the landscapes that lie beyond Bangkok city limits, this tour concludes with drop-off at your original departure point.
• Pick up from various hotels in Bangkok.
• Depart Bangkok. We will go to the Floating Market that is situated about 110 km West of Bangkok, on the way we will take a leisurely drive through some rice paddies and salt fields. See how sugar comes to be-out of the palm after arriving at the jetty you can glide through the area in a long tail boat on your way to see the Floating market and see the intricate small canals in the area.
• See all the different shapes and sizes of the boats and marvel at the variety of goods being sold. You can take a paddle boat along the market for your optional choice. Now go to see the magic when a wonderful new shape comes out of the wood at the Carving factory.
Duration:- 2 hours
Stop At: Kanchanaburi War Cemetery, Kanchanaburi, Kanchanaburi Province
• Have a good relaxing lunch.
• Visit war cemetery, where 6,982 prisoners of war lay buried after they perished while constructing the death railway.
Duration:- 2 hours
Stop At: JEATH War Museum, Kanchanaburi, Kanchanaburi Province Onward to JEATH war museum, in the thatched detention hut with cramped elevated bamboo bunks contains photographic, pictorial and physical memorabilia from the Second World War
Duration:- 1 hour
Stop At: River Kwai, Kanchanaburi, Kanchanaburi Province
• Walk over the internationally famous bridge over the River Kwai, the black iron bridge from Java by the Japanese army and reassembled under Japanese supervision by the allied prisoners of war labor as part of the railway linking Thailand to Myanmar.
• Depart for Bangkok and arrive hotel around 18.30 hrs.
Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
English speaking licensed guide
All admission fees as mentioned in the program
30 minutes speedboat trip along fruit plantation
Items of a personal nature
Tips or Gratuities to guide and driver
Child over than 120 cms we will charge as adult rate.
- Children aged 0-2 can join the tour for free provided they do not occupy an additional seat
- Children aged 3-8 would be charged 75% of tours rate.
- Children over 8 would be considered as adult
- Our tours is available almost everyday, in case of any urgency or cancellation we will inform you before 12 hours of tours time. Our Customer Service Representative may suggest you some other day or refund you money immediately.
- This tour is available in English language only but you can request Private tour for many different languages Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Please specify your preferred language if you make a private tours booking.
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start.
- Any late from your side may be re-allocated to a later time if available, Otherwise this will be auto canceled with charge 100%.
- Driver can be late up to 15- 45 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- You do not need to show voucher, just show them mobile voucher or booking confirmation on mobile for this activity to our Guide.
- Please note the activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols.
- LooknTrip reserve the rights to cancel any booking because of bad weather condition or natural disaster.
- Please always try to update us with room numbers after check-in to Hotel.
- Always try to book your service very carefully.
- Please always read Inclusions and exclusions very carefully
Once booking is done.It is non refundable.