The Golden Buddha, officially titled Phra Phuttha Maha Suwana Patimakon, is a gold statue, with a weight of 5.5 tons. It is located in the temple of Wat Traimit, Bangkok, Thailand.
Wat Pho, also spelled Wat Po, is a Buddhist temple complex in the Phra Nakhon District, Bangkok, Thailand. It is on Rattanakosin Island, directly south of the Grand Palace. Known also as the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, its official name is Wat Phra Chetuphon Vimolmangklararm Rajwaramahaviharn
Wat Benchamabophit Dusitvanaram is a Buddhist temple in the Dusit district of Bangkok, Thailand. Also known as the marble temple, it is one of Bangkok's best-known temples and a major tourist attraction. It typifies Bangkok's ornate style of high gables, stepped-out roofs and elaborate finials.
The Grand Palace is a complex of buildings at the heart of Bangkok, Thailand. The palace has been the official residence of the Kings of Siam since 1782. The king, his court and his royal government were based on the grounds of the palace until 1925.
- Pick up from the various hotel.
- Group will be transferred to Wat Trimit, the temple of the golden Buddha with 5.5 tonnes of solid gold, sculptured in Sukhothai style.
- Drive through China town, Indian town, The Flower Market and the Central business district of Bangkok.
- Visit Wat Pho, the Temple of the reclining Buddha, a stunning with 46 m long and 15 m high covered in gold leaf.
- Wat Benchamabophit: (Marble Temple) the main building was constructed during the reign of King Rama V. Its interior is magnificently decorated with cross beams of lacquer and gold this is "the perfect architecture of Thai art". A large collection of bronze Buddha images lines the spacious inner courtyard.
- At the end of tour will be visit to local product store.
- Lunch at Local restaurant
- Visit Royal Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha: This city landmark should be the first place on any visitor’s itinerary, which features some of the most spectacular architecture in South East Asia. The palace begun in 1782. It is a consisting of several building with highly decorated architectural designs.
- Wat Phra Kaew (Temple of the Emerald Buddha) The magnificent Royal Chapel, Wat Phra Kaew in the same compound enshrines the Emerald Buddha Image, most revered by people.
English Speaking guide
Round Trip Transfer
Child Policy :
Child overthan 120 cms we will charge as adult rate
- Children aged 0-2 can join the tour for free provided they do not occupy an additional seat
- Children aged 3-8 would be charged 75% of tours rate.
- Children over 8 would be considered as adult
- Our tours is available almost everyday, in case of any urgency or cancellation we will inform you before 12 hours of tours time. Our Customer Service Representative may suggest you some other day or refund you money immediately.
- This tour is available in English language only but you can request Private tour for many different languages Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Please specify your preferred language if you make a private tours booking.
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start.
- Any late from your side may be re-allocated to a later time if available, Otherwise this will be auto canceled with charge 100%.
- Driver can be late up to 15- 45 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- You do not need to show voucher, just show them mobile voucher or booking confirmation on mobile for this activity to our Guide.
- Please note the activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols.
- LooknTrip reserve the rights to cancel any booking because of bad weather condition or natural disaster.
- Please always try to update us with room numbers after check-in to Hotel.
- Always try to book your service very carefully.
- Please always read Inclusions and exclusions very carefully.
Once booking is done. It is non refundable