On the borders of Piedmont, Lombardy, and Switzerland, the spectacular Lake Maggiore is the second largest lake in Italy, known for its incredible beauty.With a comfortable climate, Stresa offers stunning lake views, and you can also take a cable car up to Monte Mottarone for views of the Alps and the surrounding lakes. Hop on board for a cruise on Lake Maggiore and admire the stunning scenery, as your boat takes you out to the Borromean Islands.
Afterwards, travel to the Isola Bella or “beautiful island,” just offshore from Stresa. On this rich historical island, you will visit the Palazzo Borromeo (entrance to the palace not included), an exquisite palace dating back to the 17th century. You’ll also be able to explore the beautiful palace gardens. Later on, you will have free time in the Isola dei Pescatori for lunch, before your return transfer to Stresa by boat.
- Visit Stresa on the shores of Lake Maggiore
- Admire the stunning views as you cruise on the lake
- Explore the exquisite Isola Bella Palace and the surrounding gardens
- Boat cruise on Lake Maggiore
- Visit of Isola Bella
- Visit to Isola dei Pescatori
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to Borromean Palace and Gardens
- Entrance to Palazzo Borromeo and Isola Bella Gardens can be bought directly at the ticket counter on the island.
- Times subjected to organization and/or traffic problems.
Once booking is done.It is non refundable.