Visit two of Bangkok's top cultural attractions—the Damneon Saduak Floating Market and Ayutthaya—on this full-day tour from Bangkok. You'll be able to immerse yourself in Thai culture and cuisine through guided commentary and tastes of the many Thai specialties available there. Food tastes include tom yum, mango sticky rice, tropical fruit, and coconut sugar candy.
-Ride a long tail boat to Damnoen Saduak floating market
-Transportation via comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
-Convenient pickup and drop-off in Bangkok
-Learn about Thai culture and cuisine through guided commentary.
Damnoensaduak is one of a provincial district of Rajburi Province. Most people live densely along both sides of the canal from one end of the canal to another. The majority of this people are agriculturists. They grow several different kinds of fruit and vegetable for examples oranges, grapes, papayas, cabbages, bean, onion and etc. The land in this area is naturally fertile. Apart from providing transportation, Damnoensaduak Canal also provides farmers with adequate water for agricultural purposes for the whole year around. More than 200 small canals were dug by local peasants to connect with it to get water to splatter their land. Moreover; these small canals also become propitious ways of taking their agricultural products to the markets in neighboring provinces and Bangkok. Day in and day out from about 8 a.m. to about 11 a.m. the Floating Market is routinely crowded with hundreds of vendors and purchasers floating in their small rowing boats selling and buying or exchanging their goods. What they purchase are particularly food, fruit and vegetable which mostly brought from their own orchards.
Ayutthaya is a city in Thailand, about 80 kilometers north of Bangkok. It was capital of the Kingdom of Siam, and a prosperous international trading port, from 1350 until razed by the Burmese in 1767. The ruins of the old city now form the Ayutthaya Historical Park, an archaeological site that contains palaces, Buddhist temples, monasteries and statues. The park is on an island between 3 rivers.
06:00 - Pick up from hotel
7:30 - Departure from Bangkok
09:30 - Arrive floating market free time 1 hour (optional paddle fee pay 150 baht)
11:00 - Go to Ayutthaya
14:00 - Thai lunch box
14:30 - Visit wat phra si sanphet and viharn mongkol bopit
15:30 - Visit wat lokaya sutha
16:30 - Visit wat mahathat
17:00 - Back to Bangkok
Child Policy :- Child Height over 120cm will be charge as adult rate
English Speaking guide
Round Trip Transfer
- Children aged 0-2 can join the tour for free provided they do not occupy an additional seat
- Children aged 3-8 would be charged 75% of tours rate.
- Children over 8 would be considered as adult
- Our tours is available almost everyday, in case of any urgency or cancellation we will inform you before 12 hours of tours time. Our Customer Service Representative may suggest you some other day or refund you money immediately.
- This tour is available in English language only but you can request Private tour for many different languages Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Please specify your preferred language if you make a private tours booking.
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start.
- Any late from your side may be re-allocated to a later time if available, Otherwise this will be auto canceled with charge 100%.
- Driver can be late up to 15- 45 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- You do not need to show voucher, just show them mobile voucher or booking confirmation on mobile for this activity to our Guide.
- Please note the activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols.
- Sun Leisure World reserve the rights to cancel any booking because of bad weather condition or natural disaster.
- Please always try to update us with room numbers after check-in to Hotel.
- Always try to book your service very carefully.
- Please always read Inclusions and exclusions very carefully.
Once booking is done. It is non refundable.