Hinduism is one of the most ancient religion knows to people in life. Likewise Hindu God is being prayed around the world! Lord Ganesha is prayed at maximum houses, Uma Devi (the avatar of Goddess Durga), Sun (Wat Arun), four head Brahma the creator of the world, all have been prayed in Bangkok from decades. Let’s have a closer look at Hindu lifestyle of Thailand.
Our different sights with professional guide will take you to amazing temples of Thailand followed by an inside of Indian Town, Hindu Temples, Royal Palace in Bangkok with delicious Indian food set meal. Just superb way to feel India in Bangkok !
with a professional guide who shares key details about each place you visit along with the history of Thailand’s capital city. Your guide makes it easy to navigate popular sightseeing destinations which includes the following:-
1. Wat Pho or Reclining Buddha:-46 Meter long Reclining Buddha is recognized by the UNESCO in the memory of world program. This is first on the list of six temples in Thailand classed as the highest grade of the first-class royal temples.
2. Golden Buddha or Wat Traimit:- An excellent 5,500 KG Gold Buddha statue from 13thcentury is worth visiting, Experience the unique gold temple.
3. Wat Arun or Temple of Sun:- It’s same as in Puri, Orissa, Surprising SUN temple is a center of attraction in Bangkok
4. Wat Khaek (Mariamman Temple Bangkok) :- Mariamman Temple, also known as Maha Uma Devi Temple in Si Lom, known as Wat Khaek Silom, Khaek being a term. This was developed by South Indian community and prayed by millions of visitors every year.
5. Erawan Shrine (Temple of Brahma) :- This is surprising to have Brahma Temple in Thailand as we do not pray in india, But now in Thailand everywhere Our god Brahma is prayed with his four head. Who protect us from all four ways! The Erawan Shrine, formally the Thao Maha Phrom Shrine, is a shrine in Bangkok, Thailand, that houses a statue of Phra Phrom, the Thai representation of the Hindu god of creation Lord Brahma.
6. Ganesh Jee Temple at Central World:- Central world is just in between everything in Bangkok, Our lord Ganesh is being prayed at Central World.
China Town:- Bangkok China Town is one of the biggest china town area in the world. This is also a popular tourist attraction and a food haven for new generation gourmands who flock here after sunset to explore the vibrant street-side cuisine.
India Town:- known as little India is a home of Many of today's Phahurat residents are of South Asian descent. A Sikh community settled there more than a century ago and established a textile trading center that is still thriving. The golden-domed Siri Guru Singh Sabha temple is a landmark of Phahurat.
Flower Market:- As the biggest flower market in Bangkok, Bangkok Flower Market is the best place to go for all your floral needs
Chao Phraya River:- We will see the famous river who run in between the center of Bangkok, We will take lots of picture on the bank of this river before we go to have Indian food
Hotel pick up & drop off (selected hotel only)
English speaking guide
All entrance fee
Lunch (Jain, veg or non –veg) please suggest when you order your tours.
- You will get Booking number and
Booking voucher (Prepaid / Postpaid) instant.
Prepaid Vouchers are auto confirmed.
- To Confirm Postpaid Vouchers , You need to call to our customer care before 1 Day of Excursion Date otherwise this booking will be canceled automatically. * Please wait at Hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start.
- Any late from your side may be re-allocated to a later time if available, Otherwise this will be auto canceled with charge 100%.
- Driver can be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- You can Show either a printed or a mobile
voucher for this activity to our Guide.
Please note the activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols.* Please always try to update us with room numbers after check-in to Hotel.
- Please always try to book your service very carefully. Please always read Inclusions and exclusions very carefully.
Once booking is done. It is non refundable