Get a comprehensive tour of Ayutthaya, the UNESCO World Heritage. In 1767, Burma invaded Ayutthaya by totally destroying it, the ruins of the historic city of Ayutthaya and "associated historic towns" in the Ayutthaya historical park have been listed by the UNESCO as World Heritage Sites. Learn about Ayutthaya with the visit to ancient palaces, monument and ruins such as Wat Phu Khao Thong, Wat Lokayasutharam, Wat Phra Sri Sanphet, Viharn Mongkolbopit, and Wat Mahathat. Ayutthaya has an extensive history follow by guided commentary during your visit.
06:00 -06:30 (JOIN TOURS CAN DELAY UP TO 40 MINUTES): Pick up from various hotels or meeting point in Bangkok. In case of join tour we pick up from 4 hotels and it may be delayed as per Bangkok traffic conditions. For Private tours our pick up reach 15 minutes before the time.
07:30 - Depart Bangkok to Ayutthaya, passing through many main parts of the Angel City.
09:00 - Arrive at the Bang Pa-In Summer Palace, built during the Ayutthaya era surrounding by a beautiful botanical royal garden. As well as many other outstanding monuments. The palace contain five important buildings as follow.
10:00 -Wat Chao Phraya Thai. The central pagoda built under King Naresuan at the end of the 16th century was tall enough to outshine the Burmese-built Phu Khao Thong temple. Wat Phra Sri Sanphet This monastery was the most important temple of Ayutthaya and situated within the Grand Palace grounds. It served as a model for the Temple of the Emerald Buddha in Bangkok.
11:00- Wat Lokayasutharam had Phra Noon (Reclining Buddha) the important feature is a huge reclining Buddha image. The other two ancient temple, as well as the ruined site also surround the compound area.
12:00- Wat Maha That: Also known as “Monastery of Great Relic “.It was the center of Buddhism in the Ayutthaya Kingdom Burmese put it on fire. A Buddha head entwined within the roots of a tree is one of the most recognizable image in temple. Wat Na Phra Men or “The Monastery in Front of the Funeral Pyre”. The crowned Buddha the most important Buddha image. The crowned image sits in the Subduing Mara posture and measures 6 m high and 4.50 m in width across the lap. The image was cast of metal and covered with gold leaf. The peculiars of Phra Buddha are that the image is attired in royal dress complete with crown, earrings, necklace, chest and arm ornament.
13:30- Buffet and Lunch at TM Land Hotel.
14:30-Depart from Ayutthaya.
16:00- Arrive Bangkok and transfer you back to your hotel.
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
Lunch at local restaurant.
Hotel pickup and drop off (only central of Bangkok).
Entry/Admission - Ayutthaya Ruins
Entry/Admission - Bang Pa In Palace
Entry/Admission - Wat Chao Phraya
Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Sri Sanphet
Entry/Admission - Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Lokayasutharam)
Entry/Admission - Wat Mahathat
- Children aged 0-2 can join the tour for free provided they do not occupy an additional seat
- Children aged 3-8 would be charged 75% of tours rate.
- Children over 8 would be considered as adult
- Our tours is available almost everyday, in case of any urgency or cancellation we will inform you before 12 hours of tours time. Our Customer Service Representative may suggest you some other day or refund you money immediately.
- This tour is available in English language only but you can request Private tour for many different languages Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Please specify your preferred language if you make a private tours booking.
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start.
- Any late from your side may be re-allocated to a later time if available, Otherwise this will be auto canceled with charge 100%.
- Driver can be late up to 15- 45 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- You do not need to show voucher, just show them mobile voucher or booking confirmation on mobile for this activity to our Guide.
- Please note the activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols.
- LooknTrip reserve the rights to cancel any booking because of bad weather condition or natural disaster.
- Please always try to update us with room numbers after check-in to Hotel.
- Always try to book your service very carefully.
- Please always read Inclusions and exclusions very carefully.
Once booking is done. It is non refundable.