Safari World is a tourist attraction in Bangkok, Thailand that consists of two parks named Marine Park and Safari Park, operated by Safari World Public Limited. The park was opened in 1988 with a total area of 480 acres for its open zoo and 180 acres for its bird park.
- Free entrance for children below 100 cm.
- Child ticket is only applicable for children 100-140 cm. (must be between 2-12 years old).
- These tickets are only available to non-Thai nationals.
- Safai world
- Jungle cruise
- Round Trip Transfer
- Buffet Lunch
- Marine Park
99 Panyaintra Road (Soi Ramindra 109), Samwatawantok, Bangkok 10510, Thailand
How to Get there
- By train to Mo Chit Station (or N8 Station) on the Sukhumvit Line. Take Exit No. 1 or 3, then board bus no. 26 or 96 and get off at Fashion Island Shopping Mall. Take the overpass to the other side; from there a minibus will take you to Safari World.
- Park Opening Hours: Daily 9:00am-5:00pm
- Lunch Buffet Restaurant Opening Hours: Daily 11:00am-2:00pm
Once booking is done. It is non refundable.